BASE is guided by a belief that the best options for success and improved quality of life occur when supports are provided within the natural environment; therefore, we strive to educate and support individuals on the autism spectrum within their home and community setting.
All services are provided free of charge. BASE relies on community donations to support its work.
Description of Services:
- Information and referral for autism services in Bermuda
- Parent support and training
- Community education for educators, health professionals, and other interested individuals
- Advocacy on behalf of individuals with autism and their families
- Information and reference materials on autism